Baked in the heart of Lancashire and then wrapped up in a copy of Article 50, these commemorative all butter shortbreads are the perfect way to heal any lingering Brexit rifts. Snap a biscuit, pick a side and reunite with family and friends - after all, whichever way you voted, a cup of tea and a biscuit goes a long way towards making things better.
14 snappable (one half 48%, the other 52%) all butter shortbreads, in a metal tin.
Contains wheat, milk and salted butter. May also contain eggs, soya and nuts.
Suitable for vegetarians.
ICYMI. Present Indicative will donate £1 to the NHS Charities Together Fund for every one of these tea towels sold. OVER £2500 RAISED SO FAR, Thank you!!! Care guide: Machine washable. Approximately 78 x 48 cm. 100% cotton.
A pocket-sized tin of portable confidence from The Unemployed Philosopher's Guild. Contains approx 60 peppermints. Ingredients: sorbitol, natural peppermint oil, other natural and artificial flavours, magnesium stearate, acesulfame potassium.Tin measures 4.5 x 4.5 x 1.5cm.
Capturing that excruciating moment when Mr Gove argued that if all schools improve their performance then they can all be above average. Genius! Strong cotton book bag with long handles. Measures 38 x 43cm.
A sparkling spanner laser-cut in silver micro glitter acrylic, etched and hand inked with the proclamation 'engineer your future'! Perfect for all girls in STEM and their supporters. Designed and created by Tatty Devine. Etched acrylic brooch.Measures 61 x 17 x 3mm